Do you want to solve real business problems, full stack, at a game changing pace and without a single line of code?
We at Appfarm are looking for several ambitious colleagues who want to work with innovative technology in a working environment that is characterized by collaboration, a flat structure and a lot of fun. In this role, you will be able to help clients build good digital solutions quickly and efficiently, and be part of creating a leading expert environment on no-code development from idea to implementation together with our customers and partners.
Appfarm (appfarm.io) delivers tailored digital services to businesses using in-house developed technology. Our innovative product, Appfarm Create, enables the development of advanced software with tailored functionality without a single line of code, and only with the help of a web browser.
As a young tech company, we are challenging the principles of how great software should be made, and we need more amazing people to join this mission. Would you like to join us?
What can we offer you?
- A unique opportunity for a vital role in a tech scale-up.
- A company seeking to create the next big thing in software, and enthusiastic colleagues with the ability to execute.
- Competitive compensation and stock option plan.
- Opportunities for accelerated career progression and management responsibilities.
- Offices at Rebel – the new center of excellence for tech in Norway, with the best employee restaurant in Oslo.
Your main tasks and areas of responsibility will be:
- Developing complete web and mobile applications using Appfarm Create, including design and implementation on conceptual, logical and data level.
- Prototyping and experimental development with “fuzzy” specifications.
- Actively work with our customers, partners, and suppliers.
- Be a key person in growing our company both professionally and socially to become one of Norway’s most exciting workplaces.
- Contribute to strategic work related to technology, products, and marketing.
To succeed in the role, we believe:
- You are a problem solver who sees the whole picture, but also understands that great solutions depend on small details.
- You have the ability to quickly grasp commercial aspects and end-users’ challenges and can translate this into abstract models of reality.
- You don’t need to have a background as a developer, but you need to have an analytical mind, master logical thinking, and have insight into the principles of software development. Having programming experience is an advantage.
- You are comfortable working without crystal clear specifications and understand that successful digital solutions are ultimately defined by the end user experience.
- You are focused on execution and driven by creating results in cooperation with a team of ambitious colleagues.
- You are graduating in 2024 and are looking for your next adventure.
- You live in Norway/Østlandet or are planning to relocate here.
- You have strong skills in English and can communicate in a Scandinavian language.
To develop innovative technology, you need a diverse and multidisciplinary team with different backgrounds and experience. If you want to be part of an adventure building Appfarm to the next level, we look forward to receiving your application, including a short motivational cover letter focusing on why you want to work with us. In addition, please attach a short resume preferably with examples on previous work experiences/projects and relevant academic results.
As a young tech company, we are challenging the principles of how great software should be made, and we need more amazing people to join our mission. Do you want to be part of the team?
Any questions? Please contact Malin Haglund (Talent Manager) at email@example.com