Do you want to take on a key role in our growing marketing team? ⭐️
As a young tech company, we are challenging the principles of how great software should be made, and we need more amazing people to join this mission. With an ambition to grow our brand in Europe, we are now looking for a Content Marketer who wants to play a key role in making this happen! Is that you?
As a Content Marketer in Appfarm, you will play a central role in expanding the awareness of our no-code platform and how we solve real business problems in our target markets. Our Marketing team is growing and you will have an exciting opportunity to both develop and execute on our visual marketing strategies across multiple channels.
Appfarm (appfarm.io) delivers tailored digital services to businesses using in-house developed technology. Our innovative product, Appfarm Create, enables the development of advanced software with tailored functionality without a single line of code, and only with the help of a web browser.
What will you do as a Content Marketer? 🚀
- Create content and videos that supports our brand and drives engagement with our target audience.
- Develop and execute on our visual and content marketing strategies across multiple channels.
- Managing and maintaining our visual brand guidelines to ensure consistency across all marketing channels.
- Make product videos.
- Participate at partner events.
- Conduct market research and staying up-to-date with visual marketing trends and best practices.
- Analyze and report on the performance of visual marketing campaigns to drive continuous improvement.
- Have fun at work, every day!
What can we offer you? 🙌🏼
- A unique opportunity for a vital role in a tech scale-up.
- A company seeking to create the next big thing in software, and enthusiastic colleagues with the ability to execute.
- Competitive compensation and stock option plan.
- Opportunities for accelerated career progression.
- A hybrid work setup and flexible working hours.
- Offices at Rebel - the new center of excellence for tech in Norway, with the best employee restaurant in Oslo.
- Amazing colleagues and an open and inclusive work environment.
- Awesome yearly company retreats (last year we went to Sotogrande), cottage trips, and lots of social events
What are your strengths? 🤸🏽
- Video production and editing.
- Experience in motion design is a plus.
- Storytelling and developing content for case studies and blog posts.
- Making things happen and seeing projects through to the end.
- Collaborating with other key functions and departments.
- Business mindset and project management skills.
- Proactiveness and the ability to be self-going.
- Strong English skills and the ability to communicate in a Scandinavian language.
- Strong interest in tech and scale up environment.
- We know that higher education isn’t everything, but it’s probably a plus.
To develop innovative technology you need a diverse and multidisciplinary team with different backgrounds and experience. If you want to be part of an adventure taking Appfarm to the next level, we look forward to your application, including a short motivational cover letter focusing on why you want to work with us. In addition, please attach a short resume preferably with examples on previous work experiences/projects and relevant academic results.
Any questions? Please contact Malin at email@example.com / +47 90 23 14 15.
- Oslo ( Rebel )
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Oslo ( Rebel )
A unique career - Join us
I don't care which position - I just want to work with Appfarm!
Are you uncertain which position is the right one for you? Connect with us and we'll figure it out!
Our mission is to enable anyone to build exceptional digital solutions as fast and hassle-free as possible.
Loading application form
Already working at Appfarm?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.