Do you want to take on a key role in our growing marketing team? ⭐️
As a young tech company, we are challenging the principles of how great software should be made, and we need more amazing people to join this mission. With an ambition to grow our brand in Europe, we are now looking for a Digital Marketer who wants to play a key role in making this happen! Is that you?
As a Digital Marketer in Appfarm, you will play a central role in expanding the awareness of our no-code platform and how we solve real business problems in our target markets. With support from the marketing team, you will be able to develop Appfarm’s digital marketing strategy in existing and new markets and execute on tasks related to the digital space, such as LinkedIn campaigns, Google Ads, Google Analytics and maintaining Appfarm’s website.
Appfarm (appfarm.io) delivers tailored digital services to businesses using in-house developed technology. Our innovative product, Appfarm Create, enables the development of advanced software with tailored functionality without a single line of code, and only with the help of a web browser.
What will you do as a Digital Marketer? 🚀
- Design and develop ads across relevant platforms.
- Take the lead on SEO and website analytics.
- Manage all content on our website and HubSpot in accordance with our brand guidelines and visual identity.
- Develop ads and run A/B tests to increase engagement and conversion rates.
- Conduct market research to ensure we stay up to date with relevant trends.
- Have fun at work, every day!
What can we offer you? 🙌🏼
- A unique opportunity for a vital role in a tech scale-up.
- A company seeking to create the next big thing in software, and enthusiastic colleagues with the ability to execute.
- Competitive compensation and stock option plan.
- Opportunities for accelerated career progression.
- A hybrid work setup and flexible working hours.
- Offices at Rebel - the new center of excellence for tech in Norway, with the best employee restaurant in Oslo.
- Amazing colleagues and an open and inclusive work environment.
- Awesome yearly company retreats (last year we went to Sotogrande), cottage trips, and lots of social events.
What are your strengths? 🤸🏽
- Digital and analytical mindset.
- Experience with SEO, Google Ads, Google Analytics and LinkedIn Campaign Manager.
- Experience with HubSpot, Keyword research tools and Hotjar will be considered a plus.
- Collaborating with other key functions and departments.
- Business mindset and project management skills.
- Proactiveness and the ability to be self-going.
- Seeing a project through from beginning to end.
- Strong English skills and the ability to communicate in a Scandinavian language.
- Strong interest in tech and scale-up environment.
- We know that higher education isn’t everything, but it’s probably a plus.
To develop innovative technology you need a diverse and multidisciplinary team with different backgrounds and experiences. If you want to be part of an adventure taking Appfarm to the next level, we look forward to your application, including a short motivational cover letter focusing on why you want to work with us. In addition, please attach a short resume, preferably with examples of previous work experiences/projects and relevant academic results.
Any questions? Please contact Malin at firstname.lastname@example.org / +47 90 23 14 15.
- Oslo ( Rebel )
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Oslo ( Rebel )
A unique career - Join us
I don't care which position - I just want to work with Appfarm!
Are you uncertain which position is the right one for you? Connect with us and we'll figure it out!
Our mission is to enable anyone to build exceptional digital solutions as fast and hassle-free as possible.
Loading application form
Already working at Appfarm?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.