Are you passionate about people, engineering and innovation? ⭐️
As a young and growing tech company, we are challenging the principles of how great software should be made, and we need more amazing people to join this mission. We are looking for an Engineering Manager who thrive in a dynamic environment and who wants to make a real impact.
As an Engineering Manager in Appfarm, you will play a pivotal role in leading and inspiring a team of skilled engineers. Your primary focus will be on providing guidance and support to the team, fostering a collaborative and innovative environment.
Appfarm (appfarm.io) delivers tailored digital services to businesses using in-house developed technology. Our innovative product, Appfarm Create, enables the development of advanced software with tailored functionality without a single line of code, and only with the help of a web browser.
What will you do as an Engineering Manager? 🚀
- Lead by example and actively participate in hands-on development tasks, demonstrating technical proficiency and expertise.
- Provide strategic guidance, mentorship, and support to a team of engineers.
- Foster a collaborative culture, encouraging innovation, growth, and continuous improvement.
- Collaborate closely with Platform Tech Lead to handle incoming request from Product, set clear goals, define project milestones, and manage resources effectively to ensure timely and successful project delivery.
- Manage workflow and meeting structure in the team, through developing and implementing methodology that creates good workflow, efficiency, communication and collaboration.
- Assist with recruitment and growth in the team.
- Have fun at work, every day!
What can we offer you? 🙌🏼
- A unique opportunity for a vital role in a tech scale-up.
- A company seeking to create the next big thing in software, and enthusiastic colleagues with the ability to execute.
- Competitive compensation and stock option plan.
- A hybrid work setup and flexible working hours.
- Offices at Rebel - the new center of excellence for tech in Norway, with the best employee restaurant in Oslo.
- Amazing colleagues and an open and inclusive work environment.
- Awesome yearly company retreats (this year we are traveling to Italy), cottage trips, and lots of social events.
What are your strengths? 🤸🏽
- Experience with managing a team in a tech environment, including personnel responsibility.
- Business mindset and project management skills.
- Proactiveness and the ability to be self-going.
- Strong English skills and preferably the ability to communicate in a Scandinavian language.
- You are located in Oslo or are planning to relocate here.
- Strong interest in the tech scale-up environment.
To develop innovative technology you need a diverse and multidisciplinary team with different backgrounds and experiences. If you want to be part of an adventure taking Appfarm to the next level, we look forward to your application, including a short motivational cover letter focusing on why you want to work with us. In addition, please attach a short resume preferably with examples of previous work experiences/projects.
Any questions? Please contact Malin at firstname.lastname@example.org / +47 90 23 14 15.