Head of Customer Success
Would you like to grow our Customer Success team and make sure we deliver the best solutions to our clients? ⭐️
As a young tech company, we are challenging the principles of how great software should be made, and we need more amazing people to join this mission. We are now looking for a Head of Customer Success who would like to create value and drive digital transformation for our customers through strategic use of the Appfarm's no-code platform. Is that you?
Appfarm (appfarm.io) delivers digital services to businesses using in-house developed technology. Our innovative product, Appfarm Create, enables the development of advanced software with tailored functionality without a single line of code, and only with the help of a web browser.
As Head of Customer Success in Appfarm, you will lead our commercial customer-facing team, drive customer goals and product adoption for our clients in close cooperation with our technical resources in the Solution Engineering team. Our growing Customer Success team are responsible for all direct customers, representing a vast variety in industry, company size, geography and digital maturity. The Customer Success team is constantly working to establish a natural strategic bridge between development and sales teams, with the intention of establishing and managing healthy long-term customer relationships.
What will you do as Head of Customer Success? 🚀
- Manage and develop the Customer Success team in Appfarm.
- Optimize existing clients and driving digital transformation for our customers through strategic use of the Appfarm no-code platform.
- Maintain and develop high level relationships with clients.
- Lead account planning processes that develop performance, revenue targets and critical milestones of client renewals.
- Understand the business goals of our customers and explore new opportunities within the account from new solution development to cross-sell and upsell opportunities.
- Lead by example and develop the team's ability to lead the customer expansion and adoption processes, resulting in significant growth within our current customer base, and ensuring that customer churn remains as low as possible.
- Coordinating team reviews and providing coaching and plans for career development to improve each member’s overall performance.
- Act as the escalation point for customer queries or concerns.
- Managing recruitment and training of new team members.
- Have fun at work, every day!
What can we offer you? 🙌🏼
- A unique opportunity for a vital role in a tech scale-up.
- A company seeking to create the next big thing in software, and enthusiastic colleagues with the ability to execute.
- Competitive compensation and stock option plan.
- The opportunity to build your own team.
- A hybrid work setup and flexible working hours.
- Offices at Rebel - the new center of excellence for tech in Norway, with the best employee restaurant in Oslo.
- Amazing colleagues and an open and inclusive work environment.
- Awesome yearly company retreats (last year we went to Sotogrande), cottage trips, and lots of social events.
Who are you? 🤸🏽
We believe our new Head of Customer Success is a people person who cares about the team and takes responsibility when it comes to career development and new hires to the team, as our company and customer base grows:
- Experience from coaching, training and growing highly successful Customer Success teams to reach business objectives and sustain a high bar of quality customer satisfaction.
- A deep passion for learning, along with excellent critical thinking skills (understanding of our no-code platform is key to success).
- Ability and desire to build strong relationships at all levels, from our customers’ data scientists to the CEOs.
- Ability to quickly grasp commercial aspects and end-users’ challenges.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to clearly articulate complex technical concepts and business value to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong english skills and the ability to communicate in a Scandinavian language.
- Strong interest in tech and scale up environment.
- You live in Norway/Østlandet or are planning to relocate here.
To develop innovative technology you need a diverse and multidisciplinary team with different backgrounds and experience. If you want to be part of an adventure taking Appfarm to the next level, we look forward to your application, including a short motivational cover letter focusing on why you want to work with us.
Any questions? Please contact Malin at email@example.com / +47 90 23 14 15.
- Oslo ( Rebel )
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Oslo ( Rebel )
A unique career - Join us
I don't care which position - I just want to work with Appfarm!
Are you uncertain which position is the right one for you? Connect with us and we'll figure it out!
Our mission is to enable anyone to build exceptional digital solutions as fast and hassle-free as possible.
Head of Customer Success
Loading application form
Already working at Appfarm?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.