We're looking for a highly motivated individual to take on a crucial role in expanding our presence in the Swedish market - is that you? ⭐️
As a young tech company, we are challenging the principles of how great software should be made, and we need more amazing people to join this mission. Our business is now set for global expansion, thanks to the recent investment we received from Idékapital. With an ambition to grow our product in Sweden, we are now looking for a Senior Account Executive who wants to play a key role in making this happen!
As a Senior Account Executive (AE) for Appfarm, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth by selling our products and services to customers in the Swedish market. You will manage the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to closing deals, and will be tasked with maintaining and growing relationships with our existing customers. Your goal will be to exceed sales targets and help Appfarm expand its presence in the Swedish market.
Appfarm delivers tailored digital services to businesses using in-house developed technology. Our innovative product, Appfarm Create, enables the development of advanced software with tailored functionality without a single line of code, and only with the help of a web browser.
What will you do as a Senior Account Executive? 🚀
- Prospect and generate new business in the Swedish market.
- Manage the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to closing deals.
- Work closely with the Marketing and BDR team to create quality pipeline.
- Develop and execute account plans and strategies to achieve sales targets.
- Use a consultative approach to identify customer needs and pain points.
- Present and demonstrate Appfarm's products and services to customers.
- Negotiate and close deals in a timely and efficient manner.
- Work closely with the CSM team to ensure a smooth handoff of accounts and opportunities.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets.
- Participate in sales meetings and training sessions as needed.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver excellent customer experiences.
What can we offer you? 🙌🏼
- A unique opportunity for a vital role in a tech scale-up.
- A company seeking to create the next big thing in software, and enthusiastic colleagues with the ability to execute.
- Competitive compensation and stock option plan.
- Opportunities for accelerated career progression.
- A hybrid work setup and flexible working hours.
- Offices at Rebel - the new center of excellence for tech in Norway, with the best employee restaurant in Oslo.
- Amazing colleagues and an open and inclusive work environment.
- Awesome yearly company retreats (last year we went to Sotogrande), cottage trips, and lots of social events.
What are your strengths? 🤸🏽
- Fluency in Swedish and English.
- Proven track record of success in a senior AE or similar role.
- Experience selling software products or services to enterprise customers.
- Strong understanding of the Swedish market and business culture.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport with customers.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field preferred.
To develop innovative technology you need a diverse and multidisciplinary team with different backgrounds and experiences. If you are a motivated self-starter with a passion for sales and a desire to succeed, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join the Appfarm team. We look forward to your application, including a short motivational cover letter focusing on why you want to work with us. In addition, please attach a short resume preferably with examples of previous work experiences/projects and relevant academic results.
Any questions? Please contact Malin at email@example.com / +47 90 23 14 15.